Join KORL-HNS Now!
Welcome to Korean Society of Otorhinolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery (ORL-HNS) which was established in 1947, and is the official society representing all physicians of Korea in the field of Otology, Rhinology, Laryngology and Head & Neck Surgery.
The Korean Society of ORL-HNS has grown quantitatively to have more than 4,300 members, including 3,850 specialists and 479 residents. And also it has grown qualitatively to have a worldwide reputation in both academic and clinical aspects. We have four visions: 1) to gain public trust by training ORL-HNS specialist, 2) to develop new technology and to expand the range of practice in the field of ORL-HNS, 3) to propose appropriate healthcare policy for the sake of public health, and 4) to demand just right of KORL-HNS members by communication, harmony, and mutual respect. We all KORL-HNS members will try our best to practice policy priorities in harmony with the society's vision. When you join Korean Society of ORL-HNS, you are provided with many valuable benefits.
- Free Membership Dues
- Discount of Annual Congress of KORL-HNS registration fee and a chance to participate in KORL-HNS award program
- Free online access to Korean Journal of ORL-HNS (KJORL-HNS) (http://jkorl.org/)
- Free online access to KORL-HNS website and E-learning system in English
- Requirements for International Membership
- International Members are non-Korean otorhinolaryngology experts who have a related degree of otorhinolaryngology, audiology, and
- International Members are recommended to attend the International Congress of ORL-HNS (ICORL), Seoul, every two years.
- International Members shall be approved by the Board of Directors of KORL-HNS.
- Application for International Membership and associated membership
- Maintenance of Membership
- Membership is effective upon processing of application and activation of new membership account.
- Membership extends from January 1 to December 31 of the calendar year, regardless of joining date.
- International Membership is valid for three years.
- International Member should submit renewal form of International Membership to KORL-HNS via webpage before termination.
- International Membership could be terminated on written or email request from the member.
- International membership could be terminated by agreement in KORL-HNS board of directors, in case of one's hazardous activity against